Students receive Honor Roll Certificates for participating in handwashing campaign activities.
Posters, Bookmarks & More
Use our resources or make your own to promote hand hygiene and cleaning at your school and get the community involved in doing their part to stay healthy and safe!
Download our Toolkit!
Commit to Clean at your school:
Make Your Own School Displays
Here are some ways you can use our posters, bookmarks and other resources to promote proper hand washing in your school!
- Create colorful handouts to share with your class
- Design a bulletin board in your school and decorate
- Create a cartoon or storybook using the exhibit panel pictures
- Design table cards for your school cafeteria.
- Design your own handwashing calendar to remind peers to wash their hands
- Create your own clean hands table exhibit
- Create social media posts to share with the school community
CDC Handwashing Posters
Display the posters in highly visible public areas, such as schools, workplaces and restrooms
ACI Activity Sheets